This is a recording of an online learning event designed by PsyAsia Internatinal especially for recruitment consultants but also relevant to anybody working in recruitment. The webinar was conducted by Dr. Graham Tyler.
About the webinar
This event covers some basic principles in recruitment and selection. Despite being basic, the principles are essential in ensuring integrity in delivery of service to the client of a recruitment consultant. In our work in Asia we come across many recruitment consultants each week. We value them as clients and recognise from our interactions that much of what they are doing goes against best practice and wish to help! This webinar aims to address some of these issues and will cover topics such as:
Outline of webinar
- What information do I need from my client?
- What questions should I be asking my client when I meet with them?
- How do I do a brief job analysis?
- What is a person specification? Why is it important?
- How do I produce a person specification if my client doesn't give me one?
- How do I choose which psychometric test(s) to use?
- Basic Behavioural Interviewing skills
- What other assessments could I use?
- Is there an easy way to collate all of my data on multiple candidates and rank order it for presentation to my client?
-Recorded webinar (slides & narration)
Estimated time to complete