***THIS COURSE IS FREE TO ANYBODY WHO HAS ENROLLED IN OUR BPS LEVEL 1 / BPS LEVEL 2 RQTU PSYCHOMETRIC ASSESSMENT AT WORK COURSE - SIMPLY USE YOUR LEVEL 1 ENROLMENT KEY. ACCESS IS GRANTED FROM THE TIME OF PAYMENT UNTIL 1 MONTH FOLLOWING YOUR COURSE***
In this course, students are taught the essentials of psychometric test administration over 3 sessions. Each session lasts 65-90 minutes, meaning that in total there is approximately 4 hours of material to view. The material is recorded from a series of LIVE training sessions in psychometric test administration. Enrolled students will be able to view the slides and trainer presentation/narrative (in English). Additionally you will hear from other students as their questions were answered and recorded (except for session 3 for the current time).
- Introduction to psychological testing
- What makes a test psychometric?
- History of testing
- Types of test
- Test samples
- Why use tests
- Requirements of a good test
- Test administration
- Candidate questions and deviance
- Fair testing, discrimination and ethics
Note: This course does not teach you how to interpret psychometric test reports or how to feedback to candidates and decision-makers. For that, please consider our advanced Psychometric Assessment at Work Training.
- Support materials in pdf format
- 2 embedded/streaming videos each of approximately 1+ hours each, plus a narrated presentation of approximately 90 minutes (i.e., 3.5-4 hours total)
Estimated time to complete
-At the current time, in order to receive a hard-copy certificate of competence from us, you must complete and pass an advanced quiz and then send us a video recording of you (a) running a test session (b) scoring at least 3 psychometric tests. There is an additional examination fee for this option. You will then be eligible to apply to the British Psychological Society for their Level 1 RQTU Certification (Test Administration). Please contact us to request this option.
-Complimentary soft copy certificates of attendance will be emailed to those who watch each video and pass the basic quiz.
Who is the recorded session best for?
The recorded session is the solution for those who are not able to attend our live session or if a live session is not currently scheduled. It is also advantageous for those wishing to save some money as it is cheaper than the live session. On the other hand, you won't be able to ask questions of the trainer and will not benefit from the interactivity of a group of co-delegates logging in at the same time as you to learn, discuss and present to each other.
- Attend a LIVE online training session. Contact us to request details of the next session.
- Enrol in the interactive on-demand self-study course in psychometric test administration (coming soon).
- Attend our face-to-face psychometric test administration training in Singapore or Hong Kong.
Plus optional US$150 for assessment for the BPS Level 1 Certificate. Successful delegates then need to pay the BPS their own certification fee.