Basics of Psychometrics Online Training Course
This course runs over 5 weekly sessions, starting at 5.45pm on Tuesdays. Each session lasts for 40 minutes and there is time after this for questions and discussion. The course is subsidised by PsyAsia, but there is a small fee of just US$3.50 per week. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time but will not be able to re-subscribe thereafter. Each session will be recorded and all subscribers will get free access to the video recording for up to 14 days after the session so you will never miss a session even if you cannot attend live! Uploaded/recorded training sessions will cost US$10 per session for those who do not attend live/subscribe.
Note: This course is free to any client of PsyAsia who has purchased anything at all from us in the last 6 months as a thank you for your loyalty. If this is you, please contact us for alternative registration.
Session Dates and Topics
(all sessions start at 5.45pm Hong Kong/Singapore/Malaysia time)
- Jan 5: The very basics – What are Psychometric Tests and why do we use them?
- Jan 12: Understanding Psychometric Test Reliability and Validity
- Jan 19: Principles in Administering, Scoring and Interpreting Psychometric Tests
- Jan 26: How to use results from Psychometric Tests scientifically
- Feb 2: Bringing it all together – A demonstration of the complete process from choosing tests based on requirements, preparing how to use the results, administering and generating online reports within a test system and finally using the data.